If you are looking for review on best Yamaha NS-6490 3-Way Bookshelf Speakers, Black Finish ( Pair ) for sale. This site offers variety informations of Yamaha NS-6490. Click on each link to see more in detail of product description, customer review, price comparison or search for any available sale promotion before decide to buy online.
Compare Prices: CHECK HERE
Customer Reviews: READ MORE
Yamaha NS-6490 3-Way Bookshelf Speakers, Black Finish ( Pair ) Overviews
Great performing 3-Way Acoustic Speakers for any theater or stereo applications
- These 3-Way speakers can be added anywhere in your your home component sound systemfront or rear speakers, even as auxiliary speakers for another room
- Each speaker enclosure has 3 drivers – An 8 Woofer / a 4 Midrange / a 0.75 Dome Tweeter that work together to provide an extremely satisfying sound output that spans a 45Hz to 23kHz frequency response range
- Magnetically shielded to suit home-theater applications
- Black satin grille cloth is as aesthetically pleasing to the eyes as it is acoustically transparent to your ears
- Handles 70 Watts continuous amplifier power or 140 Watts peak amplifier power for each channel
*** Product Information : Feb 23, 2013 14:17:05
Violins for Sale Stereo Systems for Home
If you are looking for review on best Bose 161 Bookshelf Speaker System (White) for sale. This site offers variety informations of Bose 27028. Click on each link to see more in detail of product description, customer review, price comparison or search for any available sale promotion before decide to buy online.
Compare Best Prices: CHECK HERE
Customer Reviews: READ MORE
Bose 161 Bookshelf Speaker System (White) Overviews
A versatile pair of compact, high quality speakers / Ideal for rear channel, second room or main speakers in small rooms
- Versatile speakers for music and movies
- Use in bookshelf or wall-mount applications
- Articulated Array® speaker design
Enjoy rich, full sound from music or movies with this compact pair of sleek Bose speakers. Whether placed on a desk or bookshelf or mounted on a wall for use as surround speakers, these speakers are designed to deliver balanced, spacious sound with minimal or moderate amplifier power (10 to 100 watts per channel). Automatic protection circuitry keeps the speaker drivers from being overdriven, heightening the speakers’ reliability without interfering with your listening.
If you’ll be using them in a home-theater capacity, keep in mind that they’re designed to blend seamlessly with the Bose VCS-10 center-channel speaker and any Direct/Reflecting Bose speaker system.
Included in the box.
Unlike conventional speakers, which radiate sound in a single direction, these speakers use Articulated Array driver positioning and Stereo Everywhere technology to deliver balanced sound throughout your listening area. Further, Bose’s two 2.5-inch proprietary Twiddler drivers per speaker move more air from their small enclosures than similarly sized conventional drivers, creating a sound you’d expect from much larger speakers.
Be sure to use the proper gauge (or thickness) of wire or speaker cable for the length required to run the distance between your amplifier and your speakers. If the length is 30 feet, use a minimum of 18 gauge (.75 mm); use 16 gauge (1.5 mm) for 45 feet or 14 gauge (2 mm) for 70 feet. Supplied custom mounting brackets offer a range of placement options.
What’s in the Box
Left speaker, right speaker, mounting brackets, self-adhesive rubber feet, user’s manual.
*** Product Information : Nov 13, 2012 19:39:05
Best Corded Phone Cordless Phones for Seniors