If you are looking for review on best MartinLogan Motion 12 Floorstanding Speaker (Black Ash, each) for sale. This site offers variety informations of MartinLogan Motion 12. Click on each link to see more in detail of product description, customer review, price comparison or search for any available sale promotion before decide to buy online.
Compare Prices: CHECK HERE
Customer Reviews: READ MORE
MartinLogan Motion 12 Floorstanding Speaker (Black Ash, each) Overviews
Inspired by MartinLogan’s ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance home theater or stereo. MartinLogan’s dedicated in-house engineers carefully crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product line that seamlessly blends our exquisite Folded Motion transducers with powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity. The Folded Motion Tweeter works by moving air (which creates sound) perpendicular to the folded ridges of the diaphragm, similar to how an accordion works. This extremely low mass diaphragm “squeezes” air and requires almost 90% less excursion than the typical 1″ dome tweeter, which drastically minimizes distortion while providing a lightning fast response time. The increased surface area also provides a wide, yet controlled sound dispersion to create a realistic and carefully etched sound stage. Convenient push-style speaker terminals and curved inserts help guide speaker wire effortlessly into place. The rubber end caps on the terminal are also removable for the use of banana plugs instead of bare wire. So simple, you’ll actually enjoy hooking up these speakers.
- Folded Motion Tweeter “squeezes” air and requires almost 90% less excursion than the typical 1″ dome tweeter, drastically minimizing distortion while providing a lightning fast response time
- The innovative Folded Motion Tweeter is engineered with a large surface area (8-times that of a typical 1″ dome tweeter) to create clear, highly dynamic and precise sound
- Convenient push-style speaker terminals and curved inserts help guide speaker wire effortlessly into place, with removable rubber end caps on the terminal for the use of banana plugs instead of bare wire
- ETC™ spikes, which can be used in place of the standard feet to enhance stability on thick carpets or to create tighter coupling between speaker and floor
- Dipole mid-range driver sends very little sound to the sides, minimizing side-wall reflections with short arrival times that tend to interfere with perception of the direct sound